Apply to attend One Acre Fund's "Meet the Recruiter" event in Kigali on September 19, between 5pm to 7:30pm CAT.
Friday September 2nd, 2019 at 11:59 pm
As an organization, we have ambitious goals to serve 1.6 million farm families and to grow our staff network from 6,000 to 8,500 by 2022. We have several exciting roles open in Rwanda and we are looking specifically to meet talented and innovative professionals from the Tech, Finance and/or Agriculture backgrounds.
Our priority Open roles are:
- Senior Software Engineer - We are looking for experienced developers to build solutions in C#/Angular that will empower our field team to enroll and deliver high-quality inputs to smallholder farmers in East Africa and across the world.
- SQL Server Database Administrator - We are seeking an exceptional professional who can build and improve on our current SQL Server database architecture, and as well as plan ahead for future scaling.
- DevOps Engineer - We are looking for an experience tech professional to ensure efficiency and integration across the IT Operations, Quality Assurance, and Software Development Teams.
- Agriculture Product Research Lead - We are seeking an exceptional agricultural professional, with a minimum of 3 years research/ product development experience, to increase our impact through the development and scaling of products and practices that enhance farmer livelihood.
- Marketing and Enrollment Brand Specialist - We are seeking an experienced professional to research and design projects that help our program achieve our 5 year total client goals.
- Rwanda Safety and Security Specialist - We are looking for an experienced professional to drive improvements in the safety and security infrastructure supporting TUBURA staff, improving our ability to prepare for and respond to medical or security incidents, and increase psychological safety for our staff, ultimately improving their ability to provide impact to farmers.
- Analyst to the Global Finance Leadership - We are looking for work for an exceptionally organized professional with a keen eye to detail and excellent communication skills to work on special projects for the CFO and FRC Director and provide administrative oversight for the 30+ team members based in Kigali.
You'll come away from the event with:
- A thorough understanding of One Acre Fund and how it operates
- An overview of the organization's growth plans and audacious goals
- A better understanding of the organizational culture
- An idea of what a long-term career in a fast growing social enterprise can look like
If you would like to attend the event, please click 'Apply Now' to alert the team of your interest.
Please apply by Monday September 2nd, 2019 at 11:59 pm. All applicants will be contacted via email by Friday September 6th, 2019 and those invited to attend will receive additional information, including the location.
Apply as soon as possible!