About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. We provide quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural trainings to improve harvests. We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
We are growing quickly. We currently serve more than 800,000 farm families in Eastern and Southern Africa, with more than 7,500 full-time staff, and we aim to serve 1 million farm families by 2020.
Our SAP Data Coordinator will be part of the SAP Administration function within the Global Sourcing team and will be based in Kigali. S/he will take ownership of data management within supply chain operations for our Global Sourcing team that could involve working with stakeholders across: Burundi, Rwanda and eventually more countries (including Malawi, Zambia and other countries of operation).
The overarching goals of this role is to manage and drive accurate and on-time data entry, record keeping and stakeholder management. The inputs department is growing quickly within One Acre Fund and we are generating more data every day that requires real time and accurate data entry, frequent review and revision through an online reporting platform.
A successful candidate in this role will:
- Achieve near 100% on time data entry for all work streams that are assigned.
- Have a high attention to detail and able to enter the data submitted accurately.
- Understand SAP and fully support the clients with all related questions and quickly solve issues.
- Successfully standardize SAP data processes in the assigned countries to the global Supply Chain data processes.
- Develop and maintain strategic client relationships and support teams in the assigned countries.
- Be the key Kigali representative of the Supply Chain data team.
- Represent the data team in related supply chain data meetings with Finance, Logistics and the Sourcing team.
- Clearly communicate with all the stakeholders in the Logistics, Finance and assigned clients.
- Able to work quickly and independently to manage the workflow that is in the work stream pipeline.
- Manage all the data team changes in the assigned countries.
Primary Duties of the SAP Data Coordinator
- Preparing / drafting Payment requests for the Teams’ procured items.
- Liaising with the Finance team to process all teams’ payment request for procured items/services.
- Entering real time data into SAP daily
- Enter Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt Purchase Orders, invoices, landed costs, and AR Invoices as required by clients and other transactions as instructed by managers
- Run reports weekly and follow up with the stakeholders and Finance to ensure timely payments.
- Tracking all Orders both physically and in the SAP System.
- Working with the team to track goods delivery and Quantities delivered.
- Become an SAP expert and represent the data team in SAP data meetings.
- Relationship management across the Logistics, Finance and the Global Sourcing teams.
- SAP Data Change management lead for all the countries assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
Career Growth and Development
One Acre Fund invests in building management and leadership skills. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship and through regular management consulting-style career reviews. We also have regular one-on-one meetings, where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new high-level roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for our staff
We are seeking exceptional candidates with 2+ years work experience in a competitive, professional work environment and a strong academic background.
Candidates that meet the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Strong attention to detail – you can pick out a mistake in an invoice or Purchase order from a mile away
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with clients and teams.
- Ability to work independently and stay calm under pressure
- A passion for world class customer service
- Strong sense of ethics, honesty, and integrity
- Proven ability to meet targets
- Great relationship management skills.
- Top-performing academic background
- Bachelor’s degree is strictly required.
- Language: English and French required
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Commensurate with experience
Health insurance, paid time off
Sponsor International Candidates
No; Must have existing rights to work in Rwanda.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.