Featured Job Opportunities
We are looking for five strategic, innovative leaders to guide our growth. We encourage interested candidates to apply by July 12, 2019, for the following roles:
- Kenya Expansion Lead – Lead strategy and operational planning for rapid geographic and organisational growth.
- Kenya People Innovations Associate – Independently scope and execute high-priority People projects for the Kenya program
- Kenya Field Operations Associate – Seeking a strategically minded professional with experience in people facing work.
- Kenya Marketing and Enrollment Lead – Help us grow our program by developing our marketing strategy for farmer enrollment.
- Kenya Business Operations Associate – Manage the sub-teams that design and implement projects to improve our operations.
These roles are based at our Kakamega headquarters, with an optional 1 week a month in Nairobi. We live close to our customers and we see our work–and impact–firsthand.
Benefits include furnished housing, free lunch, five weeks of vacation, comprehensive healthcare, and allowances for a laptop, personal travel, and professional development.